Ronnie Lott Keynote Speaker at CTA Conference
We are gearing up for the CTA Expo in Chicago next month. The CTA Expo, which is also held in New York and London, has become the go-to event for CTAs and others member of the managed futures industry. As always, the NIBA will be having its own conference the day before the CTA Expo and there will be a joint NIBA/CTA Cocktail Party.
The NIBA event will be September 12, 2011 and the agenda includes:
- Rules, Regulations, Revenue: Round III with Moderator Steve Pherson from Schuyler Roche
- Grow Your Business by Hiring the Right People by Pat Lunkes of Parkway Consulting Group
- Marketing Strategy Makeover by Candyce Edelen & Phil Donaldson of Propel Growth
- A Bubble in Commodities: What to Look for by Darin Newsom of Telvent DTN
- Anatomy of an Online Marketing Campaign: Generating Leads Online by Shane Stiles of Gate 39 Media
The CTA Expo will be September 13, 2011 and the agenda includes:
- Welcoming Remarks by Bucky Isaacson and Frank Pusateri
- Maximizing the Value of your Conference Attendance by Ron Suber of Merlin Securities
- Successful Marketing in Asia by Rumi Morales of the CME Group
- Reputation – Creating Power Through Personal Branding by Lida Citroen
- Keynote Speach by Ronnie Lott of All Stars Helping Kids<
/a> – Professional Sports and Business – Lessons Learned
- Marketing Managed Futures in Europe –
Tips from the Trenchesby Simon Rostron of Rostron Parry
- The Regulatory Environment in 2011 and Beyond by Dan Driscoll of the National Futures Association
- The Role of Emerging Managers in a Portfolio by Joseph Schlater of Busara Advisors
- Institutional Investors and What They Look For in a Manager by Keith Palzer of Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- The Marketing Impact of a Professional Back Office by Dana Comolli of DMAXX
- Promoting Managed Futures as an Investment by Mark Melin of High Performance Managed Futures
Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP has been a sponsor of the CTA Expo since 2009 and this year we will be introducing Ron Suber of Merlin Securities on Tuesday morning. For more information on the events, please see the CTA Expo program and NIBA Conference schedule.
Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP provides legal advice to CTAs and CPOs, including NFA compliance and regulatory guidance. For more information, please see our CTA and CPO Registration and Compliance Guide or call Bart Mallon directly at 415-868-5345.