Most Read Hedge Fund Law Articles for June
I wanted to take a little time to thank all of the people who read this blog and who take the time to comment on articles or send me questions – your interaction helps make this site more informative and a better resource for everyone. If you have any questions related to any of the articles, I ask you send them to me through the contact form. If you have an RSS reader, please consider subscribing to the hedge fund law RSS feed to stay up to date on the new content posted in this site.
Hedge Fund Visitors for June 2009
According to Google Analytics, the following is the information on the number and people who have visited the website during the past month:
- Visits – 14,744 (of these 10,472 were new visitors)
- Absolute Unique Visitors – 11,415
- Pageviews – 33,031
- Top Nations – United States, United Kingdom, India, Canada, Hong Kong, Switzerland, France, Australia, Singapore, Germany
Top 10 Hedge Fund Law Stories for June 2009
According to Google Analytics, the following is a list of the most popular hedge fund articles for the month of June:
- What is a Qualified Purchaser?
- Obama’s New Hedge Fund Regulations
- Finra 5130 Text
- Section 3(c)(7) Hedge Fund
- Start Up Hedge Fund Articles
- Hedge Fund Offering Documents
- Section 3(c)(1) Hedge Fund
- Offshore Hedge Fund
- Start Up Hedge Fund Presentation
- Private Fund Transparency Act of 2009
Bart Mallon, Esq. runs hedge fund law blog and has written most all of the articles which appear on this website. Mr. Mallon’s legal practice is devoted to helping emerging and start up hedge fund managers successfully launch a hedge fund. If you are a hedge fund manager who is looking to start a hedge fund, please call Mr. Mallon directly at 415-296-8510.