Henderson Global Announces Forex Hedge Fund
The British hedge fund manager will be launching a forex hedge fund in the first half of 2009. The fund will be targeted towards institutional investors and will trade based on quantitative metrics. The fund is expected to invest in G10 currencies and potentially emerging market currencies. The traders are reportedly acquisitions from Fortis. The full article can be found here.
Other related forex hedge fund articles include:
- What is Forex? Forex Overview
- Forex Registration Requirements
- Forex Disclosure Documents Part I
- Forex Disclosure Documents Part II
- Submitting Forex Disclosure Documents to the NFA