Tax, Compliance and Legal for the Digital Asset Space – Ask Your Questions
Tomorrow, September 2nd, at 10am PT we will be hosting an open question and answer discussion forum on issues affecting the digital asset space. We have a number of interesting topics to explore from the legal, tax and compliance side including:
- Yield and lending trends and consequences
- DeFi, DeFi, DeFi
- Market Making
- Regulatory update and what this means for different groups (managers, stakers, custodians, etc)
- Bart Mallon, Cole-Frieman & Mallon
- Ryan David Williams, Ashbury Legal
- Justin Schleifer, Aspect Advisors
- Nick Cerasuolo, Blockchain Tax Partners
To register for forum, please go here.
To submit a question, please go here.
Look forward to seeing you then!
Bart Mallon is a founding partner of Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP. Cole-Frieman & Mallon is a boutique law firm focused on providing institutional quality legal services to the investment management industry. For more information on this topic, please contact Mr. Mallon directly at 415-868-5345.