Cryptocurrency Fund Conference Sponsored by Cole-Frieman & Mallon
As we have recently announced in our firm’s first quarter legal update, we are one of the founding sponsors of the second CoinAlts Fund Symposium which will be held in Midtown Manhattan on April 19th. The agenda for the day is as follows:
- Opening Remarks by Cory Johnson of Ripple
- Legal & Regulatory Panel featuring Bart Mallon (moderator) and Karl Cole-Frieman (panelist)
- Industry Keynote by Mark Yusko of Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Featured Keynote by John Burbank of Passport Capital
- Best Practices in Tax, Accounting and Operations
- Trading & Execution in Digital Assets
- Allocators to Digital Asset Funds
- Cryptocurrency Trends and Innovations featuring Laura Shin (moderator) and Marco Santori (panelist)
The event is preceeded by a networking event for women in the blockchain/digital asset space on Wednesday evening sponsored by CoinAlts and Circle. Attendance at the main event is expected at around 400 people and will include digital asset managers, investors, students and service providers.
For more information on the event please see the CoinAlts East press release.
For more information on this topics related to the digital asset space, please see our collection of cryptocurrency fund legal and operational posts.
Bart Mallon is a founding partner of Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP. Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP has been instrumental in structuring the launches of some of the first cryptocurrency focused hedge funds. If there are any questions on this post, please contact Mr. Mallon directly at 415-868-5345.