June 19, 2013 – Sponsored by SS&C GlobeOp
We have previously discussed the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”) and the legal and compliance implications for hedge fund managers. As the date draws near for implementation, various service providers to the investment management community will be providing more information to managers on how to prepare. Below is information on an event happening soon in Chicago.
Please contact us if you would like information on how to register and we hope to see you there.
Are you ready for FATCA?
Join us at theWit Chicago for an engaging panel discussion on FATCA compliance requirements, followed by cocktails and networking.
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Registration
- 5:00 pm – 5:50 pm Panel Discussion
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Cocktail Reception
- Nate Goodman, Director, Business Development, SS&C GlobeOp
- Kevin J. K. Glen, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Patti Griffin, Associate Director, International Tax Services, SS&C GlobeOp
- Lindsey Simon, Founder, Simon Compliance
Topics will include:
- Reporting realities
- How to monitor progress
- How to leverage technology
- What resources are needed to gather data and complete the forms
- What pitfalls you may encounter
- How to determine if you are ready
Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP is a boutique hedge fund law firm. Bart Mallon can be reached directly at 415-868-5345.